CBSE is going to conduct Class 12 board exams from 15th February 2020. The exams for mainstream subjects will begin with the English exam on 27th February 2020. Class 12 Physics board exam will be held on 2nd March 2020.
Students preparing for the board exams are surely in the war-mode. For Science students, Physics is one subject that is quite scoring as compared to others. The questions asked in Physics are mostly simple and direct.
ALSO READ: Preparation Tips for Physics Class 12
The best way to prepare for the Physics board exam is by attempting sample papers. Sample Papers are a great source of preparation for CBSE 12 board examination. It helps in improving speed and accuracy. To test the problem-solving ability and secure great marks, it is essential to do a lot of practise which could be done by solving the sample paper.
The links for the class-wise and subject-wise sample papers are tabulated below. You can take Physics Class 12 Sample Paper by clicking on the link below. You can also find the solution to the questions that can help you review your attempt.
Physics Class 12 Syllabus
The Physics syllabus for class 12 board consists of 10 units for the theory part, further divided into 15 chapters. The students will be marked from a total of 70 marks.
Following is the unit-wise course structure of class 12 Physics syllabus:
Importance of Sample Paper
Physics Sample Paper is the perfect recipe to gain perfection through practise. Let’s understand the detailed importance of board sample papers here:
- Helps in reducing exam stress: Sample papers help you become exam-ready and therefore reduces your exam stress. The anxiety that you might have before attempting the exam gets reduced to a big extent by attempting numerous sample papers. As the sample paper is based on the real exam pattern, which helps students in getting familiar with the pattern like the type of questions, weightage, etc.
- Preparation analysis: The sample paper is based on the latest syllabus and the questions are based on the most important topics. Practicing from sample papers helps students come across questions asked from previous years. So, students can prepare for the frequently asked questions which carry higher marks. This way, students can solve sample papers, then cross-check with the solutions and thus analyze their preparation.
- Boosts revision: Once you cover the whole syllabus, you get an idea of all the important topics. Attempting the sample papers also helps a lot in the revision of the main topics from time to time.
- Enhances speed and accuracy: Another benefit of taking sample papers is that it helps in improving your overall speed and accuracy to solve questions. Constant practicing leads to an increase in the speed of solving questions. It also helps in reducing the frequency of mistakes.
- Improves self-confidence: The biggest advantage and importance of solving sample papers is that it helps in improving the self-confidence of the students. With constant practise, the rectification of mistakes, and getting a hold of the exam pattern, the self-confidence of students goes to a different high.
In a conclusive note, students must solve Class 12 Physics Sample Paper to be exam-ready. Keep following our blog posts for more updates on Class 12 board exams, sample papers, preparation tips, and much more!