The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conduct the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) for the first time in January.
The JEE Main is a national level competitive entrance test for admissions in undergraduate engineering programs in India. The JEE Main will be conducted twice from 6th-20th January 2019 and 6th-20th April 2019.
JEE Main Admit Card
There has been a lot of query regarding the admit card for the imminent JEE Main in January 2019. The candidates who have applied for the January examination will be now able to download the admit card from 17th December 2018. The admit card for JEE Main in April will be available for download from 18th of March 2019.
Steps to download JEE Main 2019 admit card
Here are the simple steps that a candidate can follow to download JEE Main admit card:
- A candidate must visit the official website of JEE Main (https://jeemain.nic.in)
- The ‘Admit Card’ Option will be flashing on the website. A candidate must click on it.
- A candidate has to login by entering the following credentials: application number, password and the security code.
- A candidate must click on the tab called ‘JEE Main 2019 Admit Card’ to download the admit card.
- Candidates must take printouts of the admit card for future reference.
The admit card will have all the details of a candidate’s personal information (Name, roll number, photograph and parents’ details), exam centers, dates, timings, shifts and the guidelines of the examination
Key Things To Remember
Here are some must-know information regarding the JEE Main admit card:
- The admit card will be available for download only in the online mode. Candidates won’t be receiving the JEE Main admit card by any offline means.
- It is a compulsory document to appear in the examination, devoid of which a candidate won’t be allowed to appear for the exam.
- A candidate must read the exam guidelines in the admit card thoroughly as noncompliance with the rules can lead to revoking of candidature by the authorities.
Admit card once downloaded, a candidate also must carry the following documents to the examination center:
- A recent passport size photograph. A candidate must make sure that the photograph is similar to what he/she had uploaded while registering for the JEE Main.
- PwD candidates will have to carry a copy of their PwD certificate.
- A candidate must also carry a valid ID (Driving License / PAN card / Voter ID / Aadhar card / Aadhar Enrolment Number / Passport / Ration Card) along with the admit card.
Reap the benefits of our exclusive preparation resources and extensive practice test library. Get started with your JEE preparation. Take your first test on myPAT.in, don’t worry it’s on us!