Last week NTA announced changes to the dates on which JEE Main would be conducted. The April session of JEE Main 2019 will now be held between April 8 – April 12 for Paper 1 and on April 7 for Paper 2. On the same day, it also announced that admit cards for JEE Main April 2019 shall be released on March 20, 2019.
The JEE Main 2019 admit card will be released online on the official website, jeemain.nic.in.
Download JEE Main April 2019 Admit Card
The procedure to download JEE Main admit card is as follows:
- Click on the JEE Main Admit Card link on the official website.
- Enter details such as the candidate’s JEE Main application number, password and security pin.
- Prior to downloading the admit card, candidates must check if all the details are mentioned correctly.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates must take a print-out and keep it safe.
In case of any discrepancies in the JEE Main April 2019 admit card, the candidate must reach out the NTA immediately.
JEE Main April 2019 Admit Card will have the following details:
- Candidate’s full name
- Parent’s/Guardian’s name
- JEE Main April 2019 Roll number
- Candidate’s application number
- Candidate’s and guardian’s Signature
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card number
- Address of the candidate
- Category and language of question paper
- Examination Centre with Centre Code
- Exam instructions, date and paper timings
Documents you must carry on the exam day
- Print-out of the JEE Main April 2019 admit
- Passport size photograph for the attendance sheet
- Valid ID proof (Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Passport etc.)
- Candidates belonging to PwD category, must carry a copy of the PwD certificate
What to do if you forget your JEE Main 2019 application number/password?
Don’t worry, all you need to do is follow the steps given below:
- On jeemain.nic.in, click on the JEE Main admit card link
- On login page, click on ‘I can’t access my account’
Select one of the given below options-
I forgot my Password
I forgot my Application Number
- Click on ‘Continue’. You can choose from the following options:
– Answering the security question set during registration
– Using a verification code sent via SMS to the registered mobile number
– Using a reset link sent via email to the email ID registered
- Once done, you will be redirected to a page and required to fill out details as asked.
- Submit the following details to retrieve your JEE Main April 2019 application number.
– Name of the Candidate
– Mother’s Name
– Father’s Name
– Date of Birth
– State of Eligibility
– Security Pin (case sensitive)
Wishing you all the best for JEE Main April 2019!