After a lot of speculations and rumors flying around, the verdict is finally out! The National Testing Agency, NTA has declared the JEE Main (January) 2019 results. Candidates who appeared for the same can now check their scores. Right now, the NTA has only released the marks scored by candidates. The JEE Main 2019 ranks shall be declared only after the April 2019 session.
For details on how to check the JEE Main 2019 results, follow the instructions below:
- Log on to the JEE Main official website – jeemain.nic.in
- Click on JEE (Main) January 2019 NTA Score.
- Enter candidate’s application number, date of birth and security pin. Be careful when entering the security pin as it is case sensitive.
- Upon clicking on submit, the screen would display – each section’s scores along with the overall NTA score for January JEE Main 2019.
- Download your result and save a copy for future reference.
The JEE Main 2019 results has been declared online and will not be dispatched to candidates individually. Candidates must note that since the examination was conducted in multiple shifts, raw marks have been converted to percentile scores using normalisation (as released by NTA).
All the Best for your results!