What’s good about only learning from books and practicing for the JEE?
Have your efforts been productive?
Do you remember everything you have learned so far?
Do some concepts need some extra effort?
Where do you stand, in terms of your performance benchmarked against lakhs of aspirants?
Do all these questions cloud your mind?
Well, don’t worry. We have a solution for you.
Presenting…. The All India Live Open Challenge Test!
Test yourself in 110+ concepts from subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the real JEE environment – same test pattern, marking scheme and difficulty level of the examination against 350,000+ aspirants.
Here are the details of the All India Live Open Challenge Test:
Time: 4 November 2018, 7 PM -10 PM
Duration: 3 hours
Venue: At your home
If you end up being one of the top rankers, there are exciting prizes to be won!
- MyPAT Goodies
- Certificates of Excellence
- MyPAT Course Discounts
The following points regarding the All India Live Open Test Challenge should be kept in mind by students:
- The online test will be conducted between 7 PM to 10 PM only.
- Instructions relating to the test will be visible only 10 minutes before the test begins.
- The test timer will auto-start at 7 PM on 4th November 2018.
- If you begin the test after 7 PM, the test can still be attempted, but it will end at 10 PM giving the student less than 3 hours to finish it.
- If the test has not been attempted, he/she will not be able to view the test results.
Hurry up and Register!
The All India Live Open Test Challenge Report will contain the following details:
- In-Depth analysis of student performance in every subject.
- Detailed results that will help identify concepts/areas that a student lacks clarity in. Those concepts would be required to be the prime focus of the student to boost scores.
- Rank Performance Index which calculates student potential rank based on his/her performance.
- Analysis of time spent on a question, various sections, time wastage etc.
Go that extra mile to prepare for JEE Advanced by subscribing to myPAT Resources.
- Webinars: Watch webinar videos to know about preparation tips, hacks and strategies to boost your scores in engineering entrance exams like BITSAT, JEE Main and Advanced.
- MyPAT Community: Student doubts can be shared and can get promptly solved on the myPAT Community of engineering students, previous year toppers and experts.
- Daily Quiz: A new question every day to answer and help students assess their level of knowledge. Quick and easy!
- Prep Tracker: A candidate can use the JEE Advanced Prep-tracker to know the percentage of question paper attempt as per the current preparation level of a student. A subject wise improvement plan specifying focus on certain concepts will also be given.
- Previous Year Papers: Previous Year Papers for JEE Main, JEE Advanced and BITSAT with solutions can be downloaded to have an overview of how the real exam looks like.