Welcome to myPAT, your personalized guru. As you have taken the first right step to step into the world of myPAT, it’s time to explore that world. There’s so much that you can do with myPAT – India’s Largest Online Learning Platform that can help you get exam-ready for your target examination(s).
Let’s dive deep into the world of myPAT and learn how to use myPAT. Your myPAT account is divided into three sections which cover everything from tests, syllabus, overall performance, etc. The following are the three main sections/tabs of your account:
- My Course
Let’s further understand all the three sections and their features in detail. Once you log in to your myPAT account, you can toggle between the My Course, Dashboard, and Community Tabs from the Navigation Bar. Your Navigation Bar will look like this:
1. myPAT My Course
The home screen or the 1st Tab of your myPAT account is called myPAT ‘My Course’. Here’s how it looks like:
Features of myPAT Course Section
- One-stop solution for multiple target exams’ preparation: You can add and track multiple Target Exams together. Get the syllabi, tests, performance history and more for all selected exams organised on your homepage/myPAT Course page.
Here’s how you can add multiple target exams in your myPAT account:
- Better navigation for systemised preparation: You can explore and track your complete syllabus broken down from the specific subject(s) to the chapter to the concept level for deeper understanding.
This is how you can attempt the concept-wise tests for a particular subject:
- Easy to find, attempt and check test results: Tests are shown on the page divided by Main and Live Tests (time-based tests). You can also search for any test using the Search Bar. Also, the Test History sections stores all your history of previously attempted tests that can easily be easily checked for reviewing purpose.
This is how you can search for any test using the search bar:
This is how you can check your test history:
2. myPAT Dashboard
The 2nd Tab of your myPAT account is called myPAT Dashboard. Here’s how it looks like:
ALSO READ: Understanding myPAT’s SWOT Analysis
Features of Dashboard
- Customized Dashboard: You can create multiple dashboards and customize each one with data that’s most relevant for you. You can create a dashboard for one or more goals (target exams) with multiple performance matrices. Similarly, you can create multiple dashboards with multiple goals (target exams).
This is how you can create a new dashboard:
- Add Cards Feature: This new feature will help you compare your performances based on various metrics. To unlock and add these cards to the Dashboard, you must take a minimum number of tests. These cards are divided into 4 types: Goal Oriented, Analytics, Action and Social Add the ones you need!
- Goal Time Panel: This feature is a ticking clock, a countdown to your examination day (your goal exam). This feature will keep reminding you of your final goal and plan studies accordingly.
3. myPAT Community
The next and 3rd Tab of your Navigation Bar is the myPAT Community Tab. It would look like this:
Features of myPAT Community:
- Instant Doubt Resolution: Community is a dedicated platform for you to not only get their doubts resolved but also to help each other out in the time of need, anytime anywhere.
- Expert Advice: You can get expert advise and solutions from seniors, previous year toppers, mentors and other aspirants.
- Instant Search: Simply search your topic or subject in the search bar of Community, and get instant results for the searched query.
This is how you can search for any query on myPAT Community
ALSO READ: myPAT’s Comparative Analysis and Behavioural Insights
4. myPAT App
The last Tab on your Navigation Bar is the myPAT app. You can enjoy all the benefits and awesome features of myPAT on its app as well. It’s very easy to download. You simply need to click on the ‘Download App’ tab and enter your phone number to get the direct link to download the app.
Now that you know how to use myPAT and its features, it’s time to bring myPAT into play. Start using it, practice as much as you can, keep improving, and watch yourself reach achieving your goal.
Want to get a taste of myPAT before testing yourself on myPAT? Try a 14-day trial version to explore the world of myPAT now!