JEE Advanced Admit Card would be issued by IIT Kanpur on May 14, 2018. The JEE Advanced admit card will not be available until May 20, 2018. As per a new notification released, candidates who had registered but have not paid registration charges would be issued a provisional admit card.
The procedure to download JEE Advanced admit card is as follows:
- Candidates would be required to click on the JEE Advanced Admit Card link on the official website.
- Details like JEE Advanced Registration number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID would be required.
- Prior to downloading the admit card, candidates should check if all the details are mentioned correctly.
JEE Advanced Admit Card will have the following details:
- Complete name of the candidate
- Parent’s/Guardian’s name
- JEE Advanced 2018 Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card number
- Address of the candidate
- Category and language of question paper
- Examination Centre with Centre Code
- Exam instructions, date and paper timings
The candidate should keep a note of the following guidelines about the JEE Advanced admit card 2018:
- The JEE Advanced Admit card must be presented for verification purposes. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidate must get in touch with the Chairman, JEE Advanced.
- The Following items are allowed inside the examination hall: Black ball point pen, pencil, eraser, photo ID (Aadhaar card, School/College ID, Driving Licence, Passport or PAN Card)
- Report at the exam centre minimum 1.5 hours before the exam slot to complete the verification procedure.
- A candidate would not be allowed to leave the examination until it is over or without handing over the Optical Response Sheet (ORS) to the invigilator.
- Only a black pen should be used to highlight the ovals on the ORS. An oval cannot be un-darkened.
- Any kind of electronic gadgets, wallets or handbags would not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- It is better to avoid any kind of jewellery and clothes that are full-sleeved. Wear comfortable footwear like chappals and sandals.
- Violation of rules and regulations would lead to cancellation of the candidature of the student.
What do to in case you forget your JEE Advanced Registration Number?
IIT Kanpur will be creating a portal wherein a candidate can retrieve his/her JEE Advanced registration number. After clicking on the given link on the portal, roll number and date of birth has to be entered to recover the registration number.
JEE Advanced examination would be held on May 20, 2018 in two sessions – Morning (9-12 a.m.) and Forenoon (2-5 p.m.)