The countdown for JEE mains has already begun and each day is revealing some power packed surprises.
March 12 was an important day when Central Board of Secondary Education released the admit card for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2018. The admit card is the most important identity document without which the student is not allowed to take the exam.
Only the students who had successfully registered for JEE main 2018 can download the admit card from JEE Main website.
Procedure to download Admit Card
- Click here to login on JEE main official website
- Sign in by submitting the application number, password and security pin
- Submit to log in to your account
- Download the JEE Main Admit Card 2018
Details on Admit Card
Ensure that the below details on the JEE Main admit card are mentioned correctly:
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
In case of any ambiguities, immediately report to JEE (Main) Secretariat/CBSE.
Forgot your application number or password?
In case you have forgotten your login details, follow the below steps:
On the login page, click on “I can’t access my account”. Select any of the below options to recover your account details:
- I forgot my Password
- I forgot my Application Number
Keep in mind
- Admit card is available online only. It won’t be sent to registered email id’s
- The admit card will be available for download till the date of examination
- Ensure that there are no discrepancies in the details of JEE Main admit card 2018
Exam hall instructions
- A black ballpoint pen will be provided to every student in the examination hall
- All the examination centers will have a wall clock, hence personal watches are not allowed
- No one is allowed to leave the examination hall before the test concludes and the answer sheet is handed over to the invigilator
All the best for your exam!