NTA has officially declared the result of JEE Main 2020 for Paper 1. The exam was held from January 6th to 9th, and the result was expected to be declared on the 31st January 2020. However, the result has been declared on 17th January 2020. NTA has also released the final Answer Key for Paper 1 of JEE Main 2020.
NTA had earlier released a provisional Answer Key on 12th January 2020. It is a record of a sort in itself that the result of JEE has been declared within 10 days after the completion of the exams. The result is available on the official website of NTA JEE Main.
More than 8.5 lakh candidates appeared for the exam across 570 examination centres in the country and abroad.
Highlights of JEE Main 2020 Result
- 9 candidates have got a 100 percentile score in Paper 1
- A total of 9,21,261 candidates registered for Paper 1
- A total of 8,69,010 candidates appeared for Paper 1
How to check JEE Main 2020 result?
The result is available on the official website of JEE Main. Candidates must follow the below-given steps to check the result:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2020.
- Click on the ‘View Result/Score Card’ link.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth, Security Pin and click ‘Submit’ button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out for future reference.
JEE Main 2020 Result NTA score
- NTA Scores are normalized scores across different session papers and are based on the relative performance of all those who appear for the examination in one session. The marks obtained are converted into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 for each session of the candidates.
- NTA Score indicates the percentage of candidates that have scored EQUAL TO OR BELOW (same or lower raw scores) a particular candidate in that session.
- The NTA Score is calculated in the following way:
100 X Number of candidates appeared in the ‘Session’ with raw score EQUAL TO OR LESS than the candidate
Total number of the candidates appeared in the ’Session’
- NTA Score of the Total is NOT an aggregate or average of the NTA Score of the individual subject.
- NTA score is not the same as the percentage of marks obtained.
Details of candidates who got 100 NTA Score
|Application No.||Candidate’s Name||State|
|200310065452||Landa Jitendra||Andhra Pradesh|
|200310404791||Thadavarthi Vishnu Sri Sai Sankar||Andhra Pradesh|
|200310594754||Rongala Arun Siddardha||Telangana|
|200310386279||Chagari Koushal Kumar Reddy||Telangana|