More than 50,000 students appear for the LPU NEST every year, conducted in an online mode. LPU NEST for B.Tech provides a gateway to all the undergraduate engineering programmes offered by LPU.
The following B.Tech Programmes are offered at LPU:
- Bachelor of Technology (4 years)
- Bachelor of Technology (Hons)
- Dual Degree B.Tech & M.Tech (6 years)
- Dual Degree B.Tech & MBA (6 years)
- Integrated B.Tech & M.Tech (5 years)
- Integrated B.Tech and MBA (5 years)
LPU not only offers education in the conventional engineering streams, but also those that are trend-setters and would make engineering leap into the next level of technology.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Food Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- CHE- Petroleum
The LPU NEST Eligibility Criteria required to be fulfilled for admission to B.Tech programmes is as follows:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to appear for LPU.
- Applicants appearing for LPUNEST (B.Tech) should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2019, in a final examination of 10+2 from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CICSE, New Delhi) or State Board or any other Council, Institution, college declared/recognized by Council of Boards of School Education, New Delhi, or any other concerned apex body as applicable.
The LPU NEST Application Form will be in a format that can be processed by Optical Mark Reader. The LPU NEST Application Fee details are as follows:
Online – INR 700 (Boys) INR 400 (Girls)
Offline – INR 700 (Boys and Girls)
LPU NEST Exam Pattern
The duration of the test will be for 150 minutes (2.5 hours) which contains a total of 110 Objective Multiple-Choice Questions. The approximate distribution of questions is as follows:
|Subjects||Question Count||Marks for every question||Maximum Marks|
Applicants can opt for either English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology. There will be no negative marking for answers that are wrong or unanswered.
LPU NEST will be having a twofold advantage – that of an Entrance and a Scholarship Test.
To make higher education accessible to the youth of the country, the University intends to award extensive scholarships of INR 5.5 Lakh per student based on LPU NEST scores.
Online Counselling and Seat Allocation is done in the month of May every year. Based on the preference of students, the seat will be allocated. Once the seat is allocated, the applicant will be required to deposit fees through an online mode or by visiting the University Campus/Camp office. Students will be required to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Get your score/rank card.
- Fill the seat preference.
- Proof of Date of Birth/PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Matric Certificate
- 10+2 Pass Certificate
- The Submitted documents should be verified from the original documents within the prescribed timelines.
LPU collaborates with the following organizations for industry immersion.
- Oracle University
- SAE International
- Dell EMC
- Texas Instruments
So, now that you know enough about LPU NEST, what are you waiting for? Apply right away!