What if I told you that cracking the JEE is not the only way to live your dream of becoming an engineer? On your journey to one day be the engineer you have always wanted to be, do not miss out on the other opportunities.
There are so many examinations that deliver you to an institute that will aid your pursuit. One such examination is the TS EAMCET. Conducted as a state level examination, this entrance examination is for admission to engineering and medical courses offered by colleges and universities in Telangana.
Conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, over 2 lakh aspirants appear for this computer-based test, that tests their aptitude in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
For more information about the eligibility criteria, important dates etc. keep reading!
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
For a candidate to be eligible for TS EAMCET 2019, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- He/she must be an Indian National/ Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- He/she should belong to the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh and also satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements.
- He/she must be a minimum of 16 years, as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- He/she should have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optional or related vocational courses.
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
As per the trends observed over the past couple of years, the tentative dates for TS EAMCET 2019 are as tabulated below:
|TS EAMCET Registration begins||First Week of March 2019|
|TS EAMCET Registration ends||First Week of April 2019|
|TS EAMCET Admit Card||First Week of May 2019|
|TS EAMCET Exam Date||First week of May 2019|
|TS EAMCET Result declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|TS EAMCET Counselling||Last week of May 2019|
The TS EAMCET application fee is as below:
|S.No||Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|1||SC/ST Category||Rs. 400|
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
The TS EAMCET examination’s paper pattern is as below:
- TS EAMCET is conducted as a computer-based test.
- The examination has a total of 160 objective type questions, 80 of Mathematics and 40 each of Physics and Chemistry.
- TS EAMCET is a 3-hour examination.
- The candidates can choose to appear for the examination in English, Telugu or Urdu. But, those who opt for Urdu, would have to appear for the same at the Hyderabad exam centre only.
- The TS EAMCET has no negative marking and awards 1 mark for every correct answer.
|Subjects||Question Count||Marks per Question||Maximum Marks per Subject|
TS EAMCET Admit Card
The candidates can download their admit card (i.e. TS EAMCET hall ticket) from the official website. Once downloaded, he/she must check and ensure that all the details mentioned on are correct. In case of any discrepancy, they should immediately inform the authorities and get the errors rectified.
TS EAMCET Results
The TS EAMCET Results are announced online on the official website. The candidates would be able to view and download their rank card by logging in with their registration details and date of birth. Along with the rank secured, the TS EAMCET rank card would also have the marks scored by them.
Preparing for TS EAMCET
Solving online mock tests is crucial when preparing for examinations such as the TS EAMCET. Since this is computer-based test, getting ample practice is a must.