JEE Main 2019 is completely online and will be conducted twice in a year as JEE Main First Attempt and JEE Main Second Attempt.
You all know that. Yeah, we get it!
But how prepared you are? Do you know that with surety too?
Everything is fair when it comes to JEE Main unlike in love and war. So, if there are changes, there are change-friendly mock tests too to ensure that your preparation is on the right track.
Conducted by NTA, one round of JEE Main mock test is already done which gives room to conduct another one. If you are a JEE 2019 aspirant, you should definitely not miss your chance of getting the reality check this time.
Register for the JEE Main 2019 Mock Test by filling up the registration form on the official website of NTA (www.nta.ac.in). The registration process is open from 10th September onwards.
Here are the details regarding the JEE Main 2019 Exam Mock Test registration process.
- Click on the registration link on NTA’s official website (nta.ac.in)
- Login and fill in the details (personal and exam related)
- The list of the exam centres is displayed based on the address details you have filled in the previous step. You are supposed to select 5 centres and add the preference numbers against each.
- Next, you need to select the date of the test according to your convenience from the options given.
- At last, confirm your appointment based on the centre and schedule details.
JEE Main 2019 Details-
JEE Main 2019 (First Attempt): The process of online form application has started from 1st September 2019. The last date to fill the application form is 30th September. The last date for payment of application fee is 1st October. The exam date for the 1st attempt of JEE Main 2019 is between 6th January to 20th January and the result will be out by 31st January 2019.
JEE Main 2019 (Second Attempt): The process of online form application for JEE Main Second Attempt 2019 will start from 8th February 2019. The last date to fill the application form is 7th March 2019. The last date for payment of application fee is 8th March. The exam date for the 2nd Attempt of Jee Main 2019 is between 6th April to 20th April and the result will be out by 30th April 2019.