BITSAT exam which is conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) has announced the exam dates and extended the last registration dates for the exam. BITSAT 2021 exam will be conducted from 3rd August to 6th August 2021 in online mode. The exam was scheduled to held from 24th June to 29th June, but it got postponed because of the severe covid-19 situation in the country.
BITSAT last registration date was 30th June 2021. But looking at the current ongoing pandemic situation have extended the registration date to 7th July 2021 till 5 pm. The notice on the BITSAT website said,” Dear Aspirant, Considering the current pandemic situation and requests from many candidates, the deadline to apply for BITSAT-21 is extended until July 7, 2021 (5:00 PM IST).”
Candidates who still haven’t registered for the exam can visit the official BITS website to register themselves for the BITSAT exam. BITSAT is conducted for admission to integrated first-degree programmes at BITS, Pilani, and its campuses at Goa and Hyderabad.
According to the official information, BITS academic session for 2021-2022 is likely to be started from 14th September. BITSAT website has also stated,” The application editing window will open from July 4, 2021. BITSAT-2021 online tests shall be conducted during August 3-6, 2021. Some of the important dates can be referred at the BITS Admission website. First Semester of Academic Year 2021-22 of Newly admitted students are likely to start after September 14, 2021. The exact dates shall be notified through the website. All candidates are advised to refer to the website from time to time.”
Steps to register for BITSAT 2021 exam –
- Visit the official website of BITS.
- Click on the link on the website to go to the registration page.
- Click on Allow Me to Apply online and then click on the New Registration button.
- Fill in all the details, upload required documents, and register.
- Pay the Application fees and submit.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Now the exam dates are announced and only 1 month is left for the exam, candidates should have a more focused approach towards preparation for BITSAT. Here are few tips to consider helping you with your exam preparation –
- Don’t rush out to complete the syllabus now or focus on new concepts and topics. Make a revision plan and focus on the revision for the topics and subjects you have studied and prepared.
- Focus on increasing your speed and accuracy so that you can attempt all the 150 questions and the extra bonus questions which can help you to grab extra numbers.
- Practice online mock tests for BITSAT regularly. It will help you strengthen your knowledge and improve your preparation.
- Make use of the short notes you created when you were studying that topic. It will help you with revision and memorize those formulas and concepts.
- If you have any doubts, don’t keep them to yourself. It will only hamper your preparation. Whenever you have any doubts, clear them with your friends or teachers. You can also post your doubts or questions on the myPAT community and get them cleared.
- Covid-19 cases are slowly decreasing and it’s a good thing, but you still must take care of your health. Have a healthy diet and be safe from any unwanted sickness.
This last month of BITSAT is crucial for the candidates and it will require and diligent planning and lots of hard work. Nothing will stop you from cracking BITSAT 2021 if you will mingle both planning and hard work in your preparation. All the best.