The class 12 board will be conducted by CBSE from 15th February 2020. The exams of mainstream subjects will begin from 27th February 2020 with the English exam. The class 12 Mathematics board exam will be held on 17th March 2020 from 10.30 AM to 01.30 PM.
There will be a lot of butterflies in the stomachs of the students at this crucial juncture of their careers. Mathematics is a subject that requires a stronghold on the concepts. For some students, Maths is like a cakewalk and for some, it is a nightmare.
It is one subject which requires continual practise to understand the equations properly. In the last few days before the Class 12 board Maths exam, students need to give a push to brush up all the topics to avoid the last-minute panic situation. Let’s further understand how it can be taken care of!
ALSO READ: Preparation Tips for Maths Class 12 Board
The most successful way to prepare for the Maths Class 12 board exam is by attempting sample paper. It’s the best source of preparation for CBSE 12 board examination that helps in improving speed and accuracy. To test the problem-solving ability and secure great marks, it is essential to do a lot of practise for which sample paper is the right tool.
Click on the link given below to attempt Maths Class 12 Sample Paper. You can also find the solution to the questions to review your performance in the sample paper.
Maths Class 12 Syllabus
The Maths syllabus for class 12 board consists of 6 units for the theory part, further divided into 15 chapters. The students will be marked from a total of 80 marks. The internal assessment holds 20 marks for the Maths exam.
Following is the unit-wise course structure of Class 12 Maths syllabus:
|Relations and Functions||8|
|Vectors and Three – Dimensional Geometry||14|
Importance of Sample Paper
Maths Sample Paper is the go-to method to gain perfection through practise. Let’s understand the detailed importance of board sample papers here:
- Relieves exam stress: Sample papers help you become exam-ready and therefore reduces your exam stress. The anxiety that you might have before attempting the exam gets reduced to a big extent by attempting numerous sample papers. As the sample paper is based on the real exam pattern, which helps students in getting familiar with the pattern like the type of questions, weightage, etc.
- Increases speed and accuracy: Another benefit of taking sample papers is that it helps in improving your overall speed and accuracy to solve questions. Constant practicing leads to an increase in the speed of solving questions. It also helps in reducing the frequency of mistakes.
- Aids in timely revision: Solving the sample papers also simultaneously helps in your revision. Once you cover the whole syllabus, you get an idea of all the important topics. Then you keep revising the important topics by solving sample papers.
- Helps in preparation analysis: The sample paper is based on the latest syllabus and the questions are based on the most important topics. Practicing from sample papers helps students come across questions asked from previous years. So, students can prepare for the frequently asked questions which carry higher marks.
- Improves self-confidence: The biggest advantage of solving sample papers is that it helps in improving the self-confidence of the students. With constant practise, the repetition of mistakes goes down and the self-confidence of students goes to a high of a different level.
Therefore, students must solve the Class 12 Maths Sample Paper to be exam-ready. Keep following our blog posts for more updates on Class 12 board exams, sample papers, preparation tips, and much more!