The recent series of changes introduced to JEE Main 2019 have raised so many speculations around JEE Advanced 2019 too.
Every aspirant is living under the fear of what he might face on the final exam day.
Will there be a change in the exam pattern? Marking scheme? Or difficulty level?
These questions can only get you answers in the exam hall on D-Day. But we do have an accurate answer to if you can take the JEE Advanced 2019?
Find out for yourself!
Eligibility for JEE Advanced 2019
If you are planning to take JEE Advanced 2019, make sure you follow the below criteria:
- The candidate must have qualified JEE Main 2019
- General candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1994. Five years of relaxation is given to SC, ST, and PwD candidates, i.e., these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1989
- A candidate cannot attempt JEE Advanced more than two times in consecutive years
- A candidate should have appeared for Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2018 or 2019
- The candidate should not have been admitted to an IIT before
- The candidate should have secured at least 75% in the 12th Board exam. For SC, ST and PWD, the minimum required marks is 65% in 12th
- No weightage is given to class 12th marks for the calculation of All India Rank (AIR) for JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced 2019 is completely online. Are you exam ready?
Pull your socks up and start preparing for JEE Advanced, the way it should be done!
- Make yourself online exam ready: From now on, instead of practicing using a pen and a paper, enroll for online mock test series that are simulated to look like the actual exam.
- Track your mistakes better: When you are practicing offline, maintaining a record of mistakes by itself becomes a time-consuming activity. Online mock test series provide personalized insights that will give you a detailed understanding of how you performed across various concepts and the scope for improvement.
- The syllabus is not a burden on your shoulders: By choosing online preparation and assessment package for JEE preparation like myPAT, the syllabus is broken into small concepts, which becomes easy to manage in terms of learning, practice and improvement. With detailed metrics available against each concept in a personalized way, you can make the best use of them in aligning your preparation better.
- Manage Time better: In an offline exam, keeping a tab on the questions that you have attempted and the ones you have marked for later gets clumsy at the last minute. However, in the online exam mode, questions marked for later show up on a panel along with the questions that you have already attempted which makes it easier to demarcate.
There is always a hefty price to pay in order to realize your dreams. IIT is one such life goal! And the price you are supposed to pay here is undivided dedication, concentration, focus, and lots of hard work.
Good luck for JEE Advanced 2019!