The JEE Advanced 2019, is the final step that a student crosses on the road to an IIT of his dreams. Candidates who complete all the JEE Advanced registration formalities will be able to view and download their admit card from the official website once it has been released. The JEE Advanced 2019 admit card is an important document and must be kept safe all through the admission process. As per a notification released this year by IIT Kanpur, candidates who had registered but did not pay registration fees would be issued a provisional admit card. However, it is unclear as to whether or not the same will be followed for 2019.
JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
The JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card will have all important details such as the examination centre, its address etc. Candidates must ensure that they do not miss the deadline to download their admit card as there will be no other way to get it.
Keep a track of the important dates from the table below.
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Examination||2nd week of May 2019|
The procedure to download JEE Advanced admit card is as follows:
- Click on the JEE Advanced Admit Card link on the official website.
- Enter details such as the candidate’s JEE Advanced Registration number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Prior to downloading the admit card, candidates must check if all the details are mentioned correctly.
In case of any discrepancies, the candidate must reach out the concerned authorities immediately.
JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card will have the following details:
- Complete name of the candidate
- Parent’s/Guardian’s name
- JEE Advanced 2019 Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card number
- Address of the candidate
- Category and language of question paper
- Examination Centre with Centre Code
- Exam instructions, date and paper timings
The candidate must keep a note of the following guidelines about the JEE Advanced admit card 2019:
- The JEE Advanced Admit card must be presented for verification purposes at the examination centre and during counselling. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidate must get in touch with the concerned authorities (Chairman, JEE Advanced).
- The Following items are allowed inside the examination hall: Black ball point pen, pencil, eraser, photo ID (Aadhaar card, School/College ID, Driving Licence, Passport or PAN Card).
- It is advisable to report at the exam centre minimum 1.5 hours before the exam slot to complete the verification procedure.
- Any kind of electronic gadgets, wallets or handbags would not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- It is better to avoid any kind of jewellery and clothes that are full-sleeved. Wear comfortable footwear like chappals and sandals.
- Violation of rules and regulations would lead to cancellation of the candidature of the student.
What to do in case you forget your JEE Advanced Registration Number?
The IIT conducting the JEE Advanced 2019 would create a portal wherein a candidate can retrieve his/her JEE Advanced registration number. After clicking on the given link on the portal, roll number and date of birth has to be entered to recover the registration number.