IIT Roorkee has released the admit card for the upcoming JEE Advanced 2019. Candidates who have qualified in JEE Main 2019 examination can now download the admit card from the official JEE Advanced website (https://jeeadv.ac.in/).
Out of the 11.47 lakh students, the top 2.45 lakh students who have qualified in the foregone JEE Main 2019 examination are eligible for the upcoming JEE Advanced.
This year, the number of intakes through JEE Advanced has been increased by 9.3%.
JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card: Steps to Download
The candidate portal to download the admit card has been made live by IIT Roorkee. Candidates can download the admit card by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced (https://jeeadv.ac.in/) and click on the candidate portal link.
- Or click on this link https://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in/ to directly visit the login page.
- Enter the JEE Main Application number, date of birth, phone number, and email ID to log in.
- Once logged in, the admit card will be displayed.
- Download the admit card for future references.
In Case of any Discrepancy
In case there are mistakes in the admit card, candidates will have to contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2019 of the respective zone.
Documents required at the examination centre
- JEE Advanced 2019 Admit card
- Photo ID Proof: Any document issued by
JEE Advanced 2019: Eligibility
- The 2,45,000 (all categories) should have qualified in the JEE Main 2019 examination.
- Candidates should be born on or after 1st of October 1994. Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, and PwD category are eligible for a 5-year relaxation in the age limit criterion.
- Candidates can attempt JEE Advanced maximum 2 times in 2 consecutive years. Candidates who have appeared in the JEE Advanced 2017 & 2018 are not eligible for this year’s examination.
- Candidates should have appeared for class 12 boards (or any equivalent exam) for the first time in either 2018 or 2019.
Eligibility criteria of foreign students: Click Here
Class XII (or equivalent) performance
To be eligible for admissions in an IIT, the candidates will have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Candidates must have secured 75% in their class XII (or equivalent) board examination.
- Candidates must be in the top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective Class XII (or equivalent) board examination.
JEE Advanced 2019: Exam Date
The road to IIT begins of 27th of May 2019.