The JEE Advanced 2019 preliminary answer key has been released online by the Indian Institute of Technology (Roorkee). The answer key is now available on the official JEE Advanced website https://jeeadv.ac.in/.
The examination was conducted on 27th of May 2019.
To clear the JEE Advanced examination candidates will have to score a minimum of 10% of total marks in each subject and must have an overall score of 30%.
JEE Advanced 2019- Answer Key
Candidates can now download the paper 1 and paper 2 answer key along with the question paper. Here is the answer key for both the paper:
|Paper 1||English||Hindi||Answer Key|
|Paper 2||English||Hindi||Answer Key|
How to Raise an Objection?
Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer key or has some feedback can now raise an objection. Here are the steps to raise an objection to the JEE Advanced 2019 answer key:
- Click on the Candidate Portal tab or directly visit https://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in/.
- Enter JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Click on login.
- Candidates will have to compare their response to the answer key released online. In case of any discrepancies, candidates can raise an objection.
- Candidates will have to pay an online amount of Rs. 1000 for each question against which the objection is raised. The payment has to be made through Debit/Credit card, Net Banking or e-challan.
- In case the objection raised is found to be correct, the amount will be refunded.
Candidates will have to follow the prescribed format to raise an objection. Objections can be raised only in the online mode. Post the verification of the objections raised the final answer key will be released online.
The last date to raise an objection to the JEE Advanced 2019 answer key is 5th of June 2019 (5.00 pm).
JEE Advanced 2019 results will be declared on 14th of June 2019.