After lots of deliberation, the list of changes for JEE Main 2019 finally came out. The completely online mode, the exam being conducted twice and NTA being the conducting authority are just the big ones confirmed.
But this has given rise to hundreds of other speculations and doubts in every JEE Aspirant’s mind. Will it affect the syllabus? Or the difficulty level? What will the droppers do? Will the competition increase?
Though we have no control over all these factors and there are no sure shot answers to all these questions right now, we can definitely take the command in our hand for two things:
- JEE Main Preparation Strategy
- JEE Main Application procedure
Till the time you are working on your effective preparation strategy, we will help you with the latter.
As the first attempt at JEE Main 2019 will be conducted in January, the whole schedule is preponed by around 3 months.
JEE Main 2019 Registration Dates
|January 2019 Exam|
|Online Application Release||1st September 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||30th September 2018|
|Exam date||6th – 20th January 2019|
|April 2019 Exam|
|Online Application Release||2nd week of February 2019|
|Last date for registration||February 2019|
|Exam date||7th – 21st April 2019|
How to Apply for JEE Main 2019
Aadhar card is mandatory to fill the application form. Following steps need to be followed for JEE Main 2019 Registration:
- Open the official website link.
- Click on “Apply for JEE Main 2019”.
- Read all the instructions
- Then, click on “Proceed to Apply Online” button.
- Fill the authentication form details & click on “Submit” button.
- Fill all your exam related, personal, academic, address, etc details.
- Click on “Next” button.
- Review all the filled details & click on “Submit” button.
- Note down your application number.
- Verify your mobile number& email ID.
- Then, click on “Upload Scanned Images” button.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature & parents/guardian images in the given format.
- Review your application & make the fee payment.
- The application fee can be paid through onlineor offline
- After fee payment, select the date of exam (Paper 1).
- Now, take a print copyof acknowledgement page for future use.
- Candidates can pay the exam fee through credit card/debit card or by e-Challan.
- In case of e-Challan, candidates should make payment in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank in cash.
- The fee is non-refundable.
The fee details are mentioned below as per the categories & exam modes:
|General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls|
|Paper 1 or 2||Rs 500||Rs 250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||Rs 1300||Rs 650|
Have any queries for JEE Main 2019? Write your queries in the comment box below and we will get back to you!