JEE Main September 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is available for download now. Registered candidates may download the admit card from JEE Main’s official website. To download the admit card, candidates need to log in with their credentials.
The JEE Main 2020 September has four pages where Page No. 1 has an undertaking, Page No. 2 contains information about “Important Instructions for Candidates” and Pages No. 3 and 4. have an “Advisory for Candidates regarding COVID-19”.
Due to the outbreak of COIVD-19, this time, candidates will have to fill and sign one online undertaking before downloading the JEE Main admit card. On the day of the exam, it is mandatory to bring the undertaking given on Page No.1 as well as the one filled online at the time of downloading the admit card.
JEE Main 2020 will be conducted from 1st to 6th September 2020. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without the JEE Main admit card, candidates would not be permitted to enter the hall.
JEE Main September 2020 Important Dates
Following are the important dates related to JEE Main 2020:
|Availability of Admit Card||17th August 2020|
|Last date to download admit card||31st August 2020|
|JEE Main exam date||1st to 6th September 2020|
How to download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card?
JEE Main 2020 admit card/hall ticket can be downloaded from the official website of JEE Main. Following are the steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main.
- Click on the ‘Download Admit Card‘ Link 1 or Link 2.
- Click on either of the following options:
a. Download JEE (Main) April/ September 2020 Admit Card – Link 1
b. Download JEE (Main) April/ September 2020 Admit Card – Link 2
- Enter your application number and date of birth and click submit.
- Take the undertaking regarding COVID-19.
- Download the admit card.
- Verify all the Download admit card only if all details are correct. If not, get in touch with the authorities immediately.
- Download and take two printouts, one for the record and one for future reference.
Details on JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
The following details will be present on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Course name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Exam centre and address
- Timing of Exam
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- PwD status
Candidates must check and verify all their details with those printed on the admit card. In case of any errors or discrepancies, they must contact NTA by sending an e-mail stating the errors in the admit card.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline number: 0120-6895200
Items prohibited in JEE Main 2020 exam hall
The following items are prohibited in the exam hall:
- Electronic gadget/ device, Calculator
- Electronic wristwatch
- Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box
- Handbag/ Purse
- Any Paper/ Stationery
- Eatables/ Snacks and Tea/coffee/ Cold Drinks/ Water (loose or packed)
- Mobile Phone/ Earphone/ Microphone/Pager
- Camera/ Tape Recorder
- Any metallic item
If you are found in possession of any of the above items during the exam, your examination will be cancelled and you will be debarred for future examinations.
Exam-day instructions for Candidates
Additional guidelines have been included in the guidelines set by NTA (National Testing Agency), the conducting authority of JEE Main 2020 as well. Aspirants must adhere to the guidelines set by the authorities to make sure they don’t face any last-minute trouble before the exam.
Following are the important exam day guidelines for JEE Main 2020:
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam centre at least an hour before the commencement of the exam. It is advised because a lot of precautions will be taken by the exam conducting authorities in security checks and sanitization.
- Vineet Joshi, NTA Director, has declared that different slots will be allotted to the candidates for arriving at the exam centre. The allotted slots should be followed by the candidates to make their entry process a swift and smoother one.
- JEE Main 2020 admit card, along with identity proof, will be required to be shown by the candidates during their entry. No other items are allowed inside the exam centre, including bags.
- Candidates should maintain proper social distancing and they should immediately take their designated seats after entering the exam hall.
- For JEE Main 2020 Paper 2, geometry box, colour pencils and crayons will be allowed. Watercolour is not permissible to be brought to the exam hall.
For more detailed instructions, read Exam Guidelines for JEE Main 2020
Documents to carry at the exam centre
Along with the admit card, candidates must carry the following documents to the exam centre along with the JEE Main 2020 admit card on the exam day:
- Passport size colour photograph (same as the one used in JEE Main application form)
- Valid photo ID like Aadhar, Voter ID, Passport, School Identity Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
Make sure that you download the admit card timely and rectify any errors before the date of the exam. Also, make the most of the remaining time by taking JEE Main 2020 mock tests, which can be the perfect booster to speed up your performance.
All the best, champs!