JEE Main Answer Key has already been released by FIITJEE for the offline examination held on 8th April 2018. The official answer key would be released by CBSE on April 24th, 2018. JEE Main is conducted for providing admission into undergraduate engineering/architecture courses.
The JEE Main Answer Key would help the students in the following ways:
- How they have attempted the exam
- Calculation of expected score
Using JEE Main Answer Key to calculate scores
Candidates can use the JEE Main Answer Key and check the answers that they have given to know the ones that are correct, and the ones that are not. This is how you should calculate the total marks scored:
M1 = Correctly answered questions * 4
M2 = Wrongly answered questions *-1
JEE Main Official Answer Key
Once the official answer key is released, candidates can check their answers to determine their level of performance. In case they disagree with the answer key, they must file an application with a proof before April 27, 2018. An expert committee shall be considering the challenges raised and giving its views on the same.
The following steps are to be followed by students to challenge the JEE Main official answer key:
- The candidates would be required to log in to their account by entering JEE Main Application number and password.
- The Application Form to challenge the answer key would be required to be filled in by the candidates.
- Payment of INR 1000 per question needs to be done.
- The fees can be paid either in cash or online.
The JEE Main Answer Key released by FIITJEE is available for download in a PDF format. Click Here