KIIT University, also known as Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is an autonomous university located in Patia, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. The University offers courses (UG & PG) in Engineering in the following domains: Medicine, Biotechnology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer Application and Sculpturing.
Candidates can apply for KIIT in an online mode. Candidates will be required to download the KIIT Application Form from the website. The Online Application shall be completed by the candidate, once he follows the below-mentioned steps:
- Browse KIIT Official website.
- Click on “Online Application”.
- Fill up the form after going through the instructions.
- Once the online application form has been filled, click on submit.
- Upload your photograph, signature and 10th Grade mark sheet.
KIITEE Admit Card will be made available on the website in the first week of April 2019. In case the admit card is not made available within the first week of April, candidates will be required to get in touch with the KIIT Authorities regarding the same.
KIITEE Admit Card will not be despatched in hard copy. Candidates will be required to preserve the admit card until the counseling procedure is done. The candidates will be taking the exam in a computer-based mode. At least 45 mins prior to the exam, candidates will be required to be present at the examination.
The following things are prohibited to be carried while taking the exam:
- Textual Material
- Slide Rule
- Log Table
- Electronics Watch
- Printed or Written Material
- Mobile Phone
No candidate will be allowed to leave his/her seat without the permission of the superintendent/proctor until and unless he completes his paper.
Here are some important points about the KIITEE Computer Based Test, that candidates should keep in mind:
- The candidate will be guided to the allotted system.
- The computer screen will be displaying a welcome message.
- Sheets will be provided to the candidate for rough work.
- The candidates will be briefed about the examination process.
- The candidate will be required to login by entering the password given in the Admit Card after going through the instructions. After this, the test will be initiated by the administrator.
- The timer starts once the candidates start answering questions. No break can be taken by an individual until he completes his test.
- In a case, where a candidate finishes the test before the time allotted, he/she shall get a confirmation page with two options: either go back to the test/complete the test.
- If the candidate wishes to review the answers in the remaining time he/she can do so, else he/she may submit the test.
- If the answer to a question needs to be changed, the question should be selected. The candidate may change the answer by clicking on an appropriate answer.
- The test closes automatically, once the allotted time of 180 mins gets over.
- If the candidate is doubtful about an answer, you can mark a question using the “Mark for Review” button. This will be unmarked once you come back to the same question later to change the answer.
All the Best!