The D-Day is almost here! National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) will soon be declaring the result of the National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2018, Stage 2.
This year NTSE Stage 2 scholarship test was conducted on 13th of May 2018 and the results will soon be available for download in the PDF format on the official website.
Downloading the Results
There are a few simple steps that an aspirant need to follow to download the result of NTSE 2018 Stage 2. Here it goes:
- Visit the official website of NCERT and click on the link to download the result. The link will be live soon.
- To download an aspirant need to provide his/her name, father’s name and category.
- Click on download and save the PDF of the result for future references.
What do the results mean?
The top 1000 aspirants who qualify in the NTSE Stage 2 examination will be the recipient of a scholarship. The scholarship amount is given to the qualified students on a monthly basis. The scholarship can be availed by the qualified candidates from standard 11 to Ph.D. level.
The grant amount to be received:
|Level of Education||Scholarship Amount (In Rupees)|
|11th to 12th Standard||1250 / month|
|Undergraduate||2000 / month|
|Post-Graduate||2000 / month|
|Ph.D||As prescribed by UGC|
How to avail the scholarship?
The qualified 1000 candidates need to claim the scholarship, besides qualifying in the 2 stages of the examination. Here is how one can claim the scholarship:
- A claim bill form, duly filled has to be submitted by the qualified candidates every year to avail the scholarship.
- Certificate of character from school, signed by the principal.
- An acceptance of undertaking.
- Bank details.
- Most important of all: Annual progress report. To keep availing the scholarship every year, the qualified candidates need to score a minimum of 60% in their final examinations.
Other factors that influence the scholarship
There are some predetermined conditions that a candidate needs to fulfill to keep availing the prestigious NTSE scholarship. Unable to adhere to the conditions, a candidate will be barred from receiving the scholarship permanently. Let’s look at the criterion that makes a candidate eligible to keep receiving the grant:
- Candidates must be studying Languages, Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce, Fine Arts or Vocational Studies up to PHh.D level.
- Attendance and conduct in the class will have to be certified by the head of the institution and will be a consideration in providing the grant.
- Candidates in no circumstances can be employed or choose employment elsewhere while pursuing their education.
Keep yourself updated and keep following myPAT’s blogs for the latest news on NTSE Stage 2 results.
For aspiring students of NTSE
Reap the benefits of our exclusive preparation resources and extensive practice test library. Get started with your NTSE preparation. Take your first test on myPAT.in, don’t worry it’s on us!