BITS Pilani has declared the 1st iteration of BITSAT 2019 results for First Degree programs on June 20, 2019. Admissions are open for courses like BE, B.Pharm., and M.Sc in BITS campuses of Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. The last day for fee payment/advance fees is June 28, 2019, till 5 PM.
BITSAT 2019 exams were conducted from May 16 to 27, 2019. Candidates who appeared for the exam can now easily check their result through the BITS Admission portal. They can do so by entering their application number & password.
BITS Pilani has declared the results in two categories:
- 1st degree through PCM entry (other than B.Pharm)
- Only B.Pharm
Following are the steps to check the result:
- Visit the official website of BITS Admission.
- Click on the result notification under ‘First Degree announcement’.
- On the new page, click on either ‘First Degree through PCM entry’ or ‘B.Pharm.’ link.
- Enter your Application Number and Password.
- Click on ‘Proceed’.
- Check your result and take a printout for future reference.
BITS Pilani will soon release the merit list of the candidates eligible for admission. The merit list will consist of the names of the candidates who will be allotted seats in any of the campuses. The wait list will contain the names of those whose admission is on hold and might get a confirmation in the 2nd iteration. The shortlisted candidates must pay the fee within time to confirm their admission and report to the concerned institute.
Candidates must note that the results are only available in online mode. No hard copies of the results will be sent to the candidates. In case of any discrepancy with the result, candidates must communicate with the conducting authority.