The much-awaited result for Class 12 Board examination has been finally announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
More than 12 lakh students appeared in the class 12 board examination. Nationwide pass percentage in the examination is 83.4%. The examination was conducted by CBSE in 4627 centres across the country.
How to check the results?
- Click on the links mentioned above
- Click on the ‘Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) Results 2019’ tab.
- Enter Roll number, School number, Centre number and the Admit Card ID.
- Download the scores for future references.
Regions that outperformed
These are the regions that performed exceedingly well in the examination:
- Thiruvananthapuram: 98.2 pass percentage
- Chennai: 92.93 pass percentage
- Delhi: 91.87 pass percentage
The pass percentage of international students is 95.43%.
Gender wise performance
The previous year’s trend of girls outperforming boys continued. This year, girls performed 9% percent better than boys.
- The pass percentage of Girls: 88.7%
- The pass percentage of Transgenders: 83.3%
- The pass percentage of Boys: 79.4%
Toppers of the examination
This year the toppers of the examination are Hansika Shukla and Karishma Arora, who scored 499 out of 500.
Some other facts
- The total number of students who score more than 95%: 17,693
- The second rank has been shared by 3 students with a score of 498 (Gaurangi, Aishwarya and Bhavya.
- The results have been declared in a record time of 28 days.
Message from the Prime Minister
On this momentous occasion, the Prime Minister took to Twitter to congratulate the students who qualified in the class 12 board examination. Here is his tweet:
“Congratulations to all my young friends who have successfully passed the CBSE Class XII examinations. My best wishes to them for their endeavors. Kudos also to their parents and teachers for the valuable support.”