The registrations for the upcoming JEE Advanced 2019 has begun today at 10:00 AM. The registration link for the examination has been activated by IIT Roorkee.
The registration window closes for national and international students on the 9th of May 2019 (5:00 PM). The last date to pay the examination fee is 10th of May 2019 (5:00 PM).
This year, the number of intakes through JEE Advanced has been increased by 9.3%.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced: https://jeeadv.ac.in/
- Click on the tab ‘For registration click here’
- On the new window, enter the JEE Main Application Number
- Enter or create a new password, followed by typing in the security pin
- Login to furnish the necessary details and apply.
JEE Advanced 2019: Eligibility
Out of the 11.47 lakh students, the top 2.45 lakh students who have qualified in the foregone JEE Main 2019 examination are eligible for the upcoming JEE Advanced. Other important criteria:
- Candidates should be born on or after 1st of October 1994. Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, and PwD category are eligible for a 5-year relaxation in the age limit criterion.
- Candidates can attempt JEE Advanced maximum 2 times in 2 consecutive years. Candidates who have appeared in the JEE Advanced 2017 & 2018 are not eligible for this year’s examination.
- Candidates should have appeared for class 12 boards (or any equivalent exam) for the first time in either 2018 or 2019.
Eligibility criteria of foreign students: Click Here
Important Documents to be Uploaded
- Birth Certificate or Class X certificate.
- Class XII Certificate: For candidates who have quailed the board’s examination in 2019 or 2017.
- Category Certificate: Only for SC/ST/OBC-NCL
- For PWD candidates: PWD Certificate & Scribe Request Letter
- DS Certificate for candidates under the category
- For OCI/PIO Nationality Candidates: OCI/PIO Card.
JEE Advanced 2019: Fee
For examination centres in India:
|Female Candidates||Rs. 1300|
|SC, ST and PWD Candidates||Rs. 1300|
|All other candidates||Rs. 2600|
For Examination Centres Outside India:
|Indian Nationals (Including OCI/PIO)||USD 75|
Candidates will have to make the payment before 10th of May 2019 (5:00 PM) via credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking/E-Banking. Candidates can make the payment offline by generating E-Challan.