The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2021 will be conducted on October 3rd this year, As announced by Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan. Education Minister also said that the exam will be conducted adhering to all Covid related protocols.
Here is the official tweet from the Union Education Minister –
JEE (Advanced) 2021 examination for admission in #IITs will be held on the 3rd October, 2021. The examination will be conducted adhering to all Covid-protocols.@DG_NTA @PIBHRD @EduMinOfIndia @IITKgp @PMOIndia
— Dharmendra Pradhan (@dpradhanbjp) July 26, 2021
JEE Advanced exam paves the way to get admission in IITs for students who have cleared JEE Mains. This year 2,50,000 candidates will be shortlisted for JEE Advanced who have cleared JEE Main. Additionally, candidates JEE Main 2020 passed students who didn’t appear for JEE Advanced 2020 because of covid-19 will be allowed to appear for JEE advanced 2021. The exam will be conducted by IIT Kharagpur.
Important information about JEE Advanced 2021
- IIT Kharagpur will be the organizing institute for JEE Advanced 2021.
- JEE Advanced 2021 application form will be released after the final merit list declaration of JEE Main 2021.
- JEE Advanced 2021 will be held in two shifts – from 9 AM to 12 PM and from 2. 30 PM to 5.30 PM.
- Students who didn’t appear for JEE Advanced 2020 will be allowed a one-time chance to appear for JEE Advanced 2021. However, students who appeared in JEE Advanced 2020 and have no number of attempts left will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Students only need to pass the board exams as the criteria for securing a minimum of 75% marks in the final board exams have been removed.
- There will be no change in the exam pattern for JEE Advanced 2021.
How to prepare for JEE Advanced 2021?
Students’ preparation for JEE advanced might have taken a back seat because of the constant delaying and postponing of exams. The Covid-19 pandemic has put everyone in disarray and affect the student’s studies. They are stuck at home, and with schools and coaching centers being closed, there is a lot of uneasiness and nervousness amongst them. Now the exam dates are announced, students must be exam-ready.
However, we at myPAT have got your back on this because we believe that students learning shouldn’t be hampered despite the circumstances. myPAT Pre JEE Advanced test series 2021 course is made keeping in mind all your preparation needs and requirements. There are few other preparation tips students should follow –
- Attempt JEE advanced online mock test regularly. It will help you to analyze your preparation and performance level.
- Solve JEE advanced previous year’s papers to get an understanding of the type of questions that will come to the exams. It will help to get ready for the exam mentally.
- Make notes for all the important formulas and equations, it will help you with the revision of the topics and chapters.
- Take care of your health regularly. Have a healthy diet and do exercise regularly.
- Take regular and small breaks in between your studies to get refresh and give your brain a pause for some time. It will help students to study for long hours and do their preparation in a better way.
The above tips will help you with much-needed exams readiness and give you a competitive edge over other JEE aspirants. All the best for your exam.