Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal has announced the JEE Advanced 2021 exam date. JEE Advanced 2021 will be held on 3rd July 2021. Additionally, the eligibility criteria for securing at least 75% marks in the class 12th exam have also been scrapped.
Those students who cleared JEE Main 2020 but couldn’t appear in JEE Advanced 2020 due to the pandemic will be allowed to appear for JEE Advanced 2021. This will, however, increase the number of students appearing for JEE Advanced 2021.
Important information about JEE Advanced 2021
- IIT Kharagpur will be the organizing institute for JEE Advanced 2021.
- JEE Advanced 2021 application form will be released after the final merit list declaration of JEE Main 2021.
- JEE Advanced 2021 will be held in two shifts – from 9 AM to 12 PM and from 2. 30 PM to 5.30 PM.
- 2,50,000 students will be shortlisted from JEE Main 2021 to appear for JEE Advanced 2020. The exam authorities will also allow JEE Main 2020 qualifying candidates to appear for this year’s JEE Advanced.
- Students who didn’t appear for JEE Advanced 2020 will be allowed a one-time chance to appear for JEE Advanced 2021. However, students who appeared in JEE Advanced 2020 and have no number of attempts left will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Students only need to pass the board exams as the criteria for securing a minimum of 75% marks in the final board exams have been removed.
- There will be no change in the exam pattern for JEE Advanced 2021.
How to prepare for JEE Advanced 2021?
The preparations have taken a back seat as the constant rescheduling of exams takes a toll on the students. However, myPAT has got your back on this. We believe that learning must never stop despite any circumstances. We want all our students to crack JEE with flying colours, come what may! Therefore, we at myPAT want you to stay at home and socially distance yourself without hampering your exam preparation.