Around 9.65 Lakh students have applied for the JEE Main 2019 (January) and the National Testing Agency have provided a one-time correction facility to the aspirants to make corrections to their online application form.
The window to make corrections to the application form will begin on 8th of October (10.00 am) and will end on 14th of October 2018 (11.50 pm). A candidate must pay a specified amount through Credit/Debit card/Net Banking and UPI while making corrections. Here is the official notification:
What changes can be made?
A candidate can make a host of changes to the application form, from personal details, paper selection, educational details, medium of the examination to name and the date of birth.
A candidate will not be allowed to make changes to the following:
- Exam center.
To make corrections to the JEE Main 2019 application form a candidate must:
- Visit the JEE Main Homepage (https://jeemain.nic.in)
- By clicking on the option ‘Login for correction in Application form’ will lead a candidate to the following page:
- Fill in the Application number generated during the initial registration process, type in the password and enter the security code displayed on the screen to Log in.
- Candidates have to click on the section they want to edit and make the desired changes.
- Once the changes have been made a candidate has to click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process of correction.
Other details to remember
If more than one application form has been submitted by a candidate, then he/she has to send an email to email@example.com stating the application numbers and the form number that he/she finally wants to submit.