Are you preparing for JEE Main April 2020? If you haven’t registered yet, your chance is now. The last day to fill and submit the application form is 6th March 2020, till 11.50 PM.
JEE Main April 2020 session exams will be held between 1st to 6th September 2020, and the results are expected to be declared in the month of October 2020.
ALSO READ: JEE Main Paper Analysis
JEE Main April (September) 2020 Important Dates
These are the important dates of JEE (M) April session:
|Availability of application forms till||19th May 2020|
|Correction window||4th July to 15th July 2020|
|Downloading Admit Card||By 15th August (tentative)|
|Exam date||1st to 6th September 2020|
|Result announcement||27th September 2020|
How to apply for JEE Main April (September) 2020?
For registrations, interested students can apply by visiting the official website of NTA. Candidates who registered for the January session don’t have to register again for the September session. They can apply with the January 2020 credentials only.
The application process is divided into four major steps:
- Applying for online registration
- Filling the online application form
- Uploading scanned photo & signature
- Paying examination fee
Following is the detailed fresh registration process for JEE Main 2020 September:
- Visit the homepage of NTA and click on the ‘Application Form for JEE (Main) September 2020’ link.
- Click on the ‘Fresh Registration Only’ link.
- On the next page, click on the ‘New Registration’ link.
- Read all the instructions and click on the ‘Click here to Proceed’ button.
- Enter all the details and complete your registration.
- Note down the generated Application Number and create your Password.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2, then sign in with your credentials under ‘Only Registered Candidates Sign In’.
- Complete the application form and click on ‘Submit’.
- Upload scanned image & photograph in the required size.
- Pay the application fee online via Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Paytm Services.
If you’re preparing for the September session of JEE Main, then all you need is a perfect platform to practise. How can you do that? By attempting myPAT’s JEE Main Mock Test 2020 to get a personalised analysis of your performance as well as the chance to brush up your weak topics before the exam.