The Stage 2 of National Talent Search Examination will be conducted on May 13, 2018 across all 36 States and UTs of the country. Candidates who have cleared Stage 1 of NTSE and whose names have been recommended by the States/UTs can download their e-admit card by visiting the official portal.
The candidates should keep the following in mind about NTSE Stage 2 Admit card:
- The NTSE Admit Card 2018 includes information of the candidates such as name, roll number and other details.
- It also includes details about the examination such as the exam date and time.
- The candidates are required to retain the NTSE Admit Card safely for further purposes.
The steps to download the NTSE Admit card are as follows:
- Candidates are required to visit the NTSE Stage 2 Admit card link.
- The candidates can enter roll number, date of birth and captcha code on the login page.
- Once the details are entered, the candidate should click on the “submit” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen after which a printout can be taken.
For any queries regarding the Admit Card, candidates can contact the examination authority on e-mail or landline. The contact details are as follows:
Telephone: 011-26560464, 26592207
Paper -1 (Mental Ability Test) and Paper -2 (Scholastic Aptitude Test) will be conducted in the morning slot (9.30-11.30 am) and afternoon slot (13.30-15.30 pm). Following things about both the papers should be kept in mind before attempting the examination:
- There will be no negative marking in both the papers.
- Candidates qualifying in both the papers separately will be considered for merit purposes.
- Selection of the candidates will be made based on the total marks scored in MAT and SAT based on merit.
- Candidates are required to report to the exam venue at least half an hour in advance of their exam slot timings.
- The candidates who get selected for NTSE Stage 2 will be separately informed on the procedure to download the e-admit card.
The National Talent Search Examination, is a scholarship program on a national level that is conducted by the NCERT to promote and encourage talented students all over India. Students studying in class 10 are eligible to apply for this course. The exam is an MCQ test of SAT and MAT conducted in the offline mode in both stages of selection procedure.