Daman & Diu’s online registrations for NTSE Stage 1 have started on 13th August 2019. The registration will end on 17th September 2019. NTSE Daman & Diu Stage 1 will be conducted on 3rd November 2019. The official NTSE 2019-20 notification was released by NCERT last in July 2019.
NTSE Daman & Diu Important Dates 2019-20
All significant dates have been announced for NTSE Daman & Diu. We’ve tabulated all of them below:
|Last date for form submission||17th September 2019|
|NTSE Daman & Diu Stage 1||3rd November 2019|
|Result declaration||March 2020 (tentative)|
NTSE Daman & Diu Application Process
The application process of NTSE Daman & Diu Stage 1 is offline. Students must download the application form from the official website of the Directorate of Education, Daman. The application fee for NTSE Daman & Diu shall be Rs. 75 (Rs. 55 for SC / ST students). The last date of application is 17 September 2019.Following are the steps to apply:
- Visit the official website of Directorate of Education, Daman.
- Download the application form and excel sheet proforma from the ‘Downloads’ section.
- Fill the form and proforma correctly.
- Affix the photographs attested by the school Principal.
- Send the duly filled application form and excel proforma to:
State Liaison Officer,
Govt. High School – (E/M), Nani Daman,
Opp. Custom House,
Documents to be submitted with the form:
- Xerox copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- EWS certificate issued by Mamlatdar, Daman/Diu for EWS students
- Caste and non-creamy certificate for OBC students
- Disabilities status certificate from the competent authority
Students can also contact the Liaison officers of Daman & Diu for any information regarding the application form. Following are the details:
|Name of State Liaison Officer||Address||Contact Number||E-mail Address||Website|
|Shri M.D.Patel Assistant Director||Govt. of High School, Nani Daman-Vaniyawad, Opposite Custom House Daman & Diu396210.||02602255126||Daman.firstname.lastname@example.org||www.daman.nic.in|
|Sh. Rajesh J. Halpati Head Master||Govt. of High School, Nani Daman-Vaniyawad, Opposite Custom House Daman & Diu396210.||email@example.com|
NTSE Daman & Diu Eligibility
Students studying in class 10th of any recognised school schools of Daman & Diu are eligible to appear for the exam. Students registered under Open Distance are also qualified to register for NTSE Daman & Diu.
Students should also comply with the following circumstances:
- Should have scored minimum 60% marks (55% for reserved categories) in class 9th
- Should be below 18 years in age (as on 1st July 2019)
- Should not be employed
- Should be appearing in Class 10th examination for the first time
Note: NMMS scholarship holders are also eligible to take NTSE Daman & Diu 2019-20. There is no domicile restriction.
NTSE Daman & Diu Exam Pattern
Daman & Diu NTSE Stage 1 will be conducted in offline or pen-based mode. The question paper is split into two parts–the Mental Ability Test (MAT) and the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
MAT: The questions in this chapter are intended to judge the capacity to think, the authority to reason, the ability to assess, assess, visualize in space, etc.
SAT: The questions in this section are further split into Science, Mathematics, and Social Sciences.
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||2 hours|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||2 hours|
NTSE Daman & Diu Result
NTSE Daman & Diu Result 2019-20 will be tentatively declared in March 2020. The results will be in the form of a merit list. It will contain the roll numbers and other details of the students.