Did you know, a recent study shows that Indian students learn better in private coaching than at school? The trend of private coaching and tuitions are very prominent among Indian parents. Such is the education system in the country that not all students get equal attention in school and hence the rise of the coaching industry.
The Recent Trends
With digitalization, it’s not just the education system which is evolving but also the coaching industry, that too at a very fast pace. Since the majority of the competitive examinations are opting for computer-based tests (CBT mode), the coaching industry is also going online to keep up with the current trend.
Gone are those days when books, pen & paper and traveling to coaching centres after school were the norm.
Why Should You Adapt?
When change is constant, adapting is the only way to survive. You, as a parent, should understand and realize that your conventional learning techniques can hamper your child’s future. Here are some compelling reasons for you to choose online coaching for your child:
- Ease of Learning: Online classes are the next big thing. If your child misses out on important classes, there is always a playback or pause & play option while studying online. The flexibility in online classes will help your child to not make any more compromises in learning.
- Best Fit For Introvert Children: Is your child afraid of asking questions in class? Is he/she shy to confront teachers when in doubt? If yes, then there is no better option for your child than learning online. Online communities like that of myPAT’s are there at your child’s service 24/7. Your child can not only post questions when in doubt but also seek valuable advice from peer and influencers.
- Tracking Your Child’s Performance: The most important aspect of learning is to track it. If the performance of your child isn’t up to the mark, then some changes have to be made. This is why online learning is so important, as parents can now track their child’s performance in a jiffy and not depend on year-end class reports.
- Help Your Child Save Time: Traveling from school to coaching and then back home is not just hectic but time-consuming as well. This can hamper your child’s health too. Why waste time commuting when everything is now available online.
- Lesser The Distractions, Better The Performance: Coaching centres can often get too crowded, and prove to be a source of distraction for children. Not to mention the unwanted friend circle they might develop. This, in turn, makes your child lose focus. What’s better than making your child prepare for the toughest exams from the convenience of home with minimal distractions!
The overpopulated coaching centres might not give your child the desired platform to succeed. The rise of online coaching is a testimony to the fact that every child requires a personalized learning platform to match the current competitive scenario.