Did you know, a recent study shows that Indian students grasp more in private coaching than in school? The trend of private coaching and tuitions are very prominent among Indian parents. Such is the education system in the country that not all students get equal attention in school and hence the rise of multi-billion Rupees coaching industry.
The Recent Trends
With digitalization, it’s not just the education system which is evolving but also the coaching industry, that too at a very fast pace. Since the majority of the competitive examinations are moving towards the online mode, the coaching industry is digitalizing itself to keep up with the current trend.
Gone are those days when books, pen & paper, traveling to coaching centres after school were the forms.
Why Should You Adapt Too?
When change is constant, adapting is the only way to survive. You, as a parent, should understand and realize that your preconceived traditional way of learning techniques can hamper your child’s future. Here are some compelling reasons for you to choose online coaching for your child:
- Easy of Learning: Online classes are the next big thing. If your child misses out on important classes, there is always a playback or pause & play option while studying online. The flexibility in online classes will help your child to not make any more compromises in learning.
- Best Fit For Introvert Children: Does your child fear to ask questions in class? Is he/she shy to confront teachers when in doubt? If yes, then there is no better option for your child than learning online. Online communities like myPAT’s are there at your child’s service 24/7. Your child can not post questions when in doubt, but also seek valuable advice from peers and influencers.
- Tracking Your Child’s Performance: The most important aspect of learning is to track it. If the performance of your child isn’t up to the mark, then some changes have to be made. This is why online learning is so important, as parents can now track their child’s performance in a jiffy and not depend on year-end class reports.
- Help Your Child Save Time: You should be well aware of the time required to travel from one point to the other in any city in the country. Traveling from school to coaching and then onwards home is not just hectic but time-consuming as well. This can hamper your child’s health too. Why make your child waste time when everything is now available at your child’s fingertips.
- Lesser The Distractions Better The Performance: You know how crowded and distracting coaching centres can get. Not to mention the unwanted friend circle your child might develop and in turn making your child lose focus. What better than making your child prepare for the toughest exams from the convenience of home with minimal distractions?
The overpopulated coaching centres and schools might not give your child the desired platform to succeed. The rise of online coaching is a testimony to the fact that every child requires a personalized learning platform to be relevant in the current competitive scenario and embracing the trend is the only way forward.