We all are going through the toughest times of our lives, as we’re dealing with the deadly Coronavirus. We all have been overwhelmed as a result of the outbreak of this pandemic virus.
It has affected every individual differently. However, those affected also include students who were preparing for competitive exams like JEE, BITSAT, NTSE and KVPY for this year as well as the coming years. With schools and coaching centres shut, students have been unable to study the way they would have liked to!
But all is not lost yet! It’s the era of digitalization, there is a solution to every problem. myPAT believes that learning should never stop, so keeping in mind the safety and best interests of all students, we have launched our 14-day free trial for all their courses that can leverage students to continue the preparation in the comfort of their homes safely.
What is myPAT’s 14-day free trial?
Users who register themselves on myPAT will enjoy a free 14-day trial period. Following are steps to register on myPAT:
- Visit the official website of myPAT.
- Click the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Enter your mobile number and click ‘Submit’.
- Enter the OTP sent on your mobile number and then click the ‘Let’s Start’ button.
- Enter your name.
- Select your ‘Class’ from the available options.
- Select your ‘Goal’ from the available options.
- Create a secure login password.
- Enter E-mail ID.
- Enter your referral code (if any) or else click ‘Skip’.
ALSO READ: how to use myPAT
That’s it, you will be successfully registered on myPAT and will be greeted with this given below:
Your welcome screen would look the picture given below:
Benefits of 14-day free trial
As the welcome screen suggests, you get numerous benefits with your myPAT 14-day free trial period. Following are some of the benefits that you get with your trial period:
- 14 unique concepts tests of your choice for any goal/subject/chapter
- No restriction on the number of reattempts on an already attempted concept test
- Various sample tests for your targeted exams
The following table shows the number and type of tests you will get as a part of the free trial, as per your targeted exam(s):
|Exam Name||Total Concept Tests||Type of Sample Tests|
|JEE Main||14 (20-minute)||Full Test (3-hour)|
|JEE Advanced||14 (20-minute)||Full Test (3-hour)|
|BITSAT||14 (20-minute)||Full Test (3-hour)|
|KVPY||14 (20-minute)||Full Test (3-hour)|
|NTSE Stage I||14 (20-minute)||Free Test (25-minute)|
MAT Sample Paper (120-minute)
SAT Sample Paper (120-minute)
|NTSE Stage II||14 (20-minute)||MAT Sample Paper (120-minute)|
Sat Sample Paper (120-minute)
Note: Once you have attempted 14 unique concept tests, all other concept tests will be locked. Post this, only attempts to free Sample tests and reattempts to previously attempted concept tests will be allowed. You can also view the results of your already attempted tests. For the rest of the features, you will need to buy the courses for your targeted exam(s).
How does myPAT help in boosting preparation?
Competitive exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, NTSE & KVPY require concept clarity, and this clarity is achieved by constant practice. This continuous practice is something you can acquire with myPAT’s concept-based tests. Also, being exam-ready is equally important, and that readiness can be gained by attempting full sample tests that can help you get habitual for the actual exam.
With tests available on actual exam screens, it can help you adjust to the exam environment and help you know where you stand amongst your competitors. Not only this, myPAT offers much more along with the tests.
Once you attempt the tests, you will get an in-depth analysis of your test attempt that can prove to be the turning point of your preparation. The performance benchmarking of your test attempt provides access to you with the following:
- Comparative Analysis (comparison with topper and average scorers)
- Behavioural Insights (ace and lazy attempts in tests)
- SWOT Analysis (identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)
- Test Difficulty (subject-wise difficulty level of the test)
- Time Strategy (overall speed, time taken and time wasted)
- Solutions (all solutions to the questions of the test)
- Attempt Summary (attempt rate and accuracy rate of your test), etc.
With such state-of-the-art features and benefits for the users, myPAT accelerates your preparation and ensures your exam success by helping you attain the much-needed exam readiness for your targeted exam.
This year has been tough, but you can be tougher and take the right decision. Start today with your myPAT 14-day free trial and enjoy a seamless preparation experience. See yourself acing the exams with flying colours!