JEE Advanced is a dream for every engineering aspirant because it clears a path for getting into one of the prestigious institutes of India, The IITs. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur announced that JEE Advanced 2021 is postponed considering the covid-19 situation. The JEE Advanced exam was scheduled to be held on 3rd July. candidates can check the notification on http://jeeadv.ac.in/, official website. The revised date of the exam will be announced later.
Notice on the official website reads, “Considering the prevailing pandemic situation due to COVID-19, JEE (Advanced) 2021 which was scheduled to be held on July 03, 2021 (Saturday) stands postponed. The revised date of examination will be announced at an appropriate time.”
The exam will be conducted in computer-based test (CBT) mode. It is divided into paper 1 and paper 2 and it will be conducted in two shifts. For each paper candidates will get 3 hours.
Earlier JEE Main 2021 for April and May session was postponed because of the surge in covid-19 cases. Now the next date will depend on a few factors which are class 12th board exams, JEE Main April and May session dates, and results of the JEE main both sessions as candidates who qualify JEE Main will be eligible for Advanced exam.
It is always problematic for aspiring students to deal with such situations. When they prepare hard and exams get postponed but this shouldn’t put a break on your preparation. You should be ready for the exam beforehand.
Here are some tips which will help you with preparation and crack the way to IITs with good AIR –
- Aspirants must have been preparing hard for the JEE Advanced exam. Now it is postponed, Keep revising all the topics which you have studied. The regular revision will help you with understanding the basics and fundamentals.
- Take JEE Advanced online mock tests to understand your preparation level and analyze your performance before going for the real exam.
- Previous year papers are essential for the preparation. Solving them would give you the required practice for the exam. It will help you to understand the exam pattern and the type of questions asked in the previous exams.
- Keep a daily tab on your health. Stay hydrated and eat healthy food.
- Try to take small breaks in between your preparation. Do things you like. It will keep your mind fresh and you will study with more enthusiasm.
JEE Advanced is considered to be one of the toughest exams. With the right preparation and study plan, you will surely crack the exam. In these tough times of covid-19, stay home and stay safe. We will notify you of any new updates regarding the exam dates. All the best!
Also Read: Beat JEE Stress with These 5 Awesome Tips