National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Telangana registrations have begun from 27th July 2019, and the last date to submit the form is 29th August 2019. NTSE Telangana will be held on 3rd November 2019. NTSE Telangana is conducted by the Director of Government Examinations (DGE), Telangana.
NCERT recently released the official NTSE 2019-20 notification. The exam will be held in offline mode or pen-paper based.
NTSE Telangana Important Dates 2019-20
All important dates for NTSE Telangana have been announced. We have tabulated them all below:
|Application starts||27th July 2019|
|Last date for remittance of fee via Challan||28th August 2019|
|Last date for online registration||29th August 2019|
|Last date for form submission along with Challan||30th August 2019|
|Last date for submission of the printed form and nominal rolls along with original Challan||31st August 2019|
|NTSE Telangana exam date||3rd November 2019|
|Result declaration||February 2020 (tentative)|
NTSE Telangana will be conducted in two sessions: Session I (MAT) from 9.30 AM – 11.30 AM and Session II (SAT) from 1.30 PM – 3.30 PM.
NTSE Telangana Application Process
The application form process of NTSE Telangana is online. Students need to fill the form from the official website of NTSE Telangana and send the printed copy of the online registered form with original challan and copies of caste certificate (if applicable).
Following are the steps to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website of DGE Telangana.
- Scroll down and navigate to ‘NTSE & NMMS’ section.
- Click on ‘NTSE’.
- On the next page, click on ‘NTSE Application’.
- Enter the ‘User ID’ & ‘Password’ to open the form.
- Click on ‘Proceed to next’.
- Click on ‘Click here to add challan details’ and then enter all details.
- After submission, click on ‘After Filling the Fee details click here to fill the application”.
- On the next, the application form will be displayed.
- Fill all the columns, upload photos and click on ‘Report’.
- Take a print out of the application form and then on ‘PDF’ link to display Nominal Roll.
- Take a print out of the ‘Nominal Roll’.
- For recognised schools by Govt. of Telangana, User Name & Password are the same as the SSC School Code.
- For the schools affiliated by other boards, User ID & Password will be sent through mail after requests made by the school authorities to send Affiliation/ Recognition (2019-20) Certificate with complete school address: email@example.com.
Following are other important details:
|Name of Officer||Address||Contact Number||E-mail Address||Website|
|Sri B Sudhakar Director||Office of Director of Government Examinations Chapel Road, Hyderabad Telanganafirstname.lastname@example.org||http//bse.telangana.gov.in|
|Smt. P Karimunnisa Begum Deputy Commissioner||Office of Director of Government Examinations Chapel Road, Hyderabad Telangana-500001.||040-23230942|
NTSE Telangana Application Fee
The application fee of Rs. 100 should be paid by students through Challan at any of the treasury branches of Telangana. The Challan should be remitted before online registrations as the details of the examination fee should be filled in the application form at the time of registration.
Note: Students should write their names on the backside of the Challan. Demand Drafts (DD) are not acceptable for payments.
NTSE Telangana Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria to apply for NTSE is that the students applying must be in class 10th from a recognized board. Students enrolled in Open Distance Learning (ODL) are also eligible for the scholarship.
Students must also fulfill the below-given conditions:
- Should have scored minimum 60% in 9th
- Should be below 18 years in age (in 2019)
- Should not be employed
- Should be appearing in Class 10th examination for the first time
NTSE Telangana Exam Pattern
The question paper is divided into two sections – Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Tests (SAT).
MAT: The questions in this section are designed to judge the ability to think, power of reasoning, ability to judge, evaluate, visualise in space, etc.
SAT: The questions in this section are further divided into Science, Mathematics, and Social Sciences.
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||2 hours|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||2 hours|
NTSE Telangana Result
NTSE Telangana Results will be tentatively declared in February 2020. NTSE Telangana Answer Key will be released sometime before the result declaration.
The results will be in the form of a merit list. It will contain the roll numbers and other details of the students.