Do you dream of being a part of the best private engineering college in India? Do you wish to get lucrative placement offers during your college tenure? Do you think of standing out amongst the crowd of many engineers? If the answer to these questions is yes, then you need to read this piece to find out what you need to do to convert those dreams into reality.
BITSAT 2020 is what you need to crack to fulfil those dreams. Yes, you read that right. BITS Pilani, which conducts BITSAT every year, is the best private Engineering college in our country. Aspirants prepare tirelessly for BITS every year.
Just like every year, aspirants were also preparing for BITSAT 2020 with the same zeal and enthusiasm. But then COVID-19 happened and changed the whole scenario. The preparation went for a toss, and it disrupted the study schedule severely. Schools and coaching centres got shut and added more trouble in the path of the preparation.
The new dates for the exam are yet to be announced by the exam authorities but we are hopeful they will do announce it soon. You must be worried about your lost focus, hampered preparation and disrupted study schedule. Well, fear not because the exam is yet to be conducted and you have the time to strengthen your preparation in the nick of time.
Let’s further learn how you can boost your BITSAT 2020 preparation with some handy tips. Following are some subject-wise tips that can strengthen your preparation right before the exam. Read on:
ALSO READ: how to score more than 100% in BITSAT 2020
- NCERT should be your bible. Study it in and out. Make sure your fundamentals are clear.
- Practice solving numerical problems in less time as speed is very important in BITSAT.
- Mechanics and Thermodynamics are the most important topics. So, make sure you study them thoroughly.
- Learn the formulas well. They should be at your fingertips. Keep revising them until the last moment. The direct application of formulas can solve many questions.
- While solving questions in Physics, emphasise on dimensional analysis.
- NCERT is extremely important for BITSAT chemistry. Don’t leave out any topic in NCERT. Questions are often asked from those small sections that students often tend to overlook.
- Chemistry section is highly theoretical. Also, it is considered easier than Math and Physics. Read the theory part well.
- Inorganic Chemistry is tough when compared to Organic and Physical Chemistry. You may study from OP Tandon for Inorganic.
- Questions in Physical Chemistry is also of the textbook level. Study from NCERT.
- Memorise reactions – the important reactions should be at your tongue tip.
- Study Coordinate Geometry, Calculus and Complex Number very diligently. These are some of the most important topics.
- Students often tend to forget formulas in Trigonometry and Cartesian Geometry. Study them well. Their formulas may come handy even in direct formula application questions.
- While solving previous year papers, try using trial and error as well as substitution methods to solve questions where you’re stuck.
Apart from the points mentioned above, you must also inculcate a proper study schedule that will help you maximise the time that is left before the exam. Here’s a BITSAT study plan for you!
You must also know the right books to prepare from! To help you sort out the right textbooks for the right subject, here are the best books for BITSAT 2020.
We also know that the exam dates have not been announced yet, but one thing is for sure that they will be announced soon and the exam will be knocking on your door soon enough!
To be fully prepared, you need to strengthen your concepts for each subject as well, and that’s possible with myPAT’s 14-day free trial wherein you get 14 free concept tests, one full-length test and much more.
What are you waiting for? Start your 14-day free trial period now! It’s the much-needed fuel that can help you zoom past your competitors.